It’s been great event, thank everyone who showed up and kudos @victoria-bondarchuk and @Xaviju for effort kick-starting it Madrid!
A summary of the things that we discussed:
What can we do together?
- Bring more designers
- Bring more projects
- Teach about open source
Open questions rose though the discussion:
- How to recruit more designers? More than half of the people were on the engineering/business side.
- How design process works in your organization?
- Open surce project that need designers?
- Teach opensource? (git? Inkscape? Github?)
- Bring some projects that we like, that we could work on (all stages) as a group
- Is there list of local opensource projects that might need help? OSWeekend
- Build a reference: list of open-source alternatives for designer tools?? (Xavi: alt tools for illustrations and animation, tutorials and workflows)
- Existing groups in Madrid: ladies UX, UXacademy, interaction design foundation
- A page: why a designer want to contribute or be using to OSS?
- Are there a successful cases of UX?
Date & Location
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2017
- Time: 19:00
- Where: Madrid