Peerio is a Montreal-based company specialising in usable end-to-end encryption tools for team collaboration across desktop and mobile platforms.
As a candidate for this role, you will be working on projects that span many areas of the company. You will work on front-facing media for our website and social outlets. You will work with our business team to produce beautiful infographics and sales assets. You will delight users by crafting animations and illustrations for the product team. You will help define the company’s voice.
It will be your responsibility to transform security and encryption obstacles into hero moments where people feel empowered and inspired to take action. You will be the wizard our users rely on for guidance and moral support as they prepare to defend their data and protect their team online.
Self-drivers, problem-solvers, and team players will thrive in this start-up environment. Remote applicants will be considered.
- Ability to clearly articulate design choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. developers, sales, support staff, etc.)
- A strong body of work that demonstrates your ability to maintain a consistent brand image across various mediums and projects
- A strong understanding of typography, colour, and layout
- Skills in motion design and/or animation
- Skills in illustration
- Approachable, friendly team player — no rock stars!
- Experience in brand development
- Experience in icon design
- Interest in security, privacy, and/or related topics
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in user experience research
- An interest in usability and human-centric design
- Strong time management skills
- Can work with tight timelines and strict deadlines