Web Style Guides implementation based on design mockups
[“Elio (Creative Lead) firstname.lastname@example.org”, “Examples:\r\nhttps://reproducible-builds.org/style/\r\nhttps://thunderbird.ura.design”]
At Ura we are constantly working on style guides for Free Open Source projects. Some of our past projects include The Tor Project, Thunderbird, Reproducible Builds and I2P. We are looking for a Entry-level to mid-level Frontend Developer to help us implement living style guides for upcoming projects. You will be working in an open source environment in the open and help open source projects with better design and usability.
- implement design patterns and visuals as part of a living style guide
- take part in a few project meetings to discuss progress
- great communication skills
- design background is big plus but not absolutely necessary
- experience in Jekyll and Git
- past contributions to Open Source (especially Open Source Design) is a big plus
This is a remote, project-based limited term contract which can be renewed if the candidate is the right fit. Our main language is English but fluency is not a hard requirement. Payment is done via PayPal, Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Please reach out to Elio with some samples of work and a few words about yourself.