- A infographic that visualizes different arguments (and includes short texts we will deliver)
- The colors used should fit to our campaign publiccode.eu
- We need the results in an open format, so that our volunteer groups in various european countries can adapt the infographic to different languages. We might like to re-use fragments of the infographic in other contexts (leaflets, online, etc.)
For the application:
- Please send us some references
- If you have experince with the design of infographics, this would be perfect
[“firstname.lastname@example.org”, “* https://fsfe.org/\r\n* https://publiccode.eu/”]
We are looking for a designer who can create an infographic that visualizes the benefits of Free Software licences based on the imput that we gathered with our campaign group.
The result will be used in a brochure that explains the benefits of Free Software to decision makers in public administration and politics. The brochure is part of the campaign “Public Momney, Public Code!”. We want legislation requiring that publicly financed software developed for the public sector be made publicly available under a Free and Open Source Software licence.