What we expect
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- Experience in Interaction Design, UX Design, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking or a similar discipline
- Fluent in English to interact in team with people working on design, development, communication and product management
- Passion for open source software and culture
- Experience with open Knowledge like Open Data, Wikis, Free Culture or open access. open source software/wikis is Any a plus
Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. is a non-profit organisation based in Berlin, Germany. Our objective is to create a world in which the sum of all human knowledge is freely accessible for everyone.
We are currently seeking a Working Student UX (m/f/d) up to 20 hours per week to join our software development team.
- See features through from idea on paper through implementation and evaluation
- Distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand talking points, graphics or prototypes to effectively articulate and discuss ideas with Product Managers, Engineers and the community
- Understand the community, their needs and the usability of our products by gathering, analysing and discussing qualitative and quantitative data
- Iteratively improve features by consulting and exchanging with Product Managers and Engineers