Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
[“Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, work examples and period of internship.”, “https://software.wikimedia.de/jobs/ux-intern”]
- See features through from idea on paper through implementation and evaluation.
- Distill complex concepts into easy to understand talking points, graphics or prototypes to effectively articulate and discuss ideas with Product Managers, Engineers and the community.
- Understand the community, their needs and the usability of our products by gathering, analysing and discussing qualitative and quantitative data
- Iteratively improve features by consulting and exchanging with Product managers and Engineers.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have experience in Human Centered Design, Design Thinking or another research-based design method.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English in a multidisciplinary team
- Plus: Share our love for open source
- Plus: experience with Open Source software/wikis