Passbolt is looking for a web designer. If you are passionate about privacy, security, open source software and can craft elegant user interfaces we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will have a portfolio demonstrating their skills.
Here is some example of current and upcoming work.
- New functionalities as mentioned in the product roadmap.
- Improvements to the existing functionalities (e.g. a simplified setup)
- A mobile client for passbolt.
- An incremental refresh of our style guide.
- Document user needs using personas and user stories.
- Create wireframes and user flows to help define new features and change requests
- Facilitate design discussions with the community and the developers to help drive decisions.
- Iteratively extend passbolt styleguide.
- A strong portfolio of web design work samples, including mobile and responsive sites.
- 3+ years of professional design experience.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably one other language.
- Experience of working on an international product with a culturally diverse user community.
Nice to have skills
- Illustration or animation skills.
- Experience with usability testing (expert review, direct observation, focus group, etc.).
- Experience with front-end development (HTML/CSS).
- Experience working on security related products or at-risks populations.
- Experience as contributor of an open source project.