You will be the interface between product, design, engineering and users to:
- Carry out user research, being creative around success tracking, generating wire frames and prototypes in Python
- Produce design documents that explain your ideas, prototype ideas and experiences
- Develop design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, usage scenarios, task analysis, specifications and other UX/UI design deliverables
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Evangelise curiosity for the needs of our customers through data driven discovery and design
[“Yetu (Product Manager) email@example.com”, “https://github.com/quantumblacklabs/kedro\r\nhttps://github.com/quantumblacklabs/kedro-viz\r\nhttps://github.com/quantumblacklabs/kedro-airflow\r\nhttps://github.com/quantumblacklabs/kedro-ui\r\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEdmJ2ADy_M\r\nhttps://medium.com/@QuantumBlack/getting-started-with-kedro-67edcc316f6a\r\nhttps://medium.com/@QuantumBlack/guiding-principles-for-relentless-collaboration-11dd9dce5a5d\r\nhttps://medium.com/@QuantumBlack/weaving-data-stories-and-driving-impact-a-design-led-approach-4ec72e43e70a”]
Kedro is a Python development framework that implements software engineering best-practice to help data engineers and data scientists develop data pipelines and machine learning models that are production-ready.
We are primarily trying to improve the usability and adoption of Kedro but also have some work to do on how it integrates and scale with other solutions within our product suite.
This role is part of QuantumBlack Labs, the innovation and product engineering group of QuantumBlack building softwares that facilitate, accelerate and enable the development and deployment of AI/Machine Learning solutions at scale in production.