You will be the interface between product, design, engineering and users to:
- Carry out user research, being creative around success tracking, generating wire frames and prototypes in Python
- Produce design documents that explain your ideas, prototype ideas and experiences
- Develop design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, usage scenarios, task analysis, specifications and other UX/UI design deliverables
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Evangelise curiosity for the needs of our customers through data driven discovery and design
[“Yetunde Dada”, “- GitHub repository: https://github.com/quantumblacklabs/kedro\r\n- Documentation: https://kedro.readthedocs.io/en/stable/\r\n- Company website: https://quantumblack.com/”]
Kedro is an open-source Python libary helps data scientists and data engineers apply software engineering principles to their code so that it’s easier to move it into production.
We are primarily trying to improve the usability and adoption of Kedro but also have some work to do on how it integrates and scale with other solutions within our product suite. You have experience in all aspects of research, from planning to execution and have a practical knowledge of the full suite of UX Research techniques, both quantitative and qualitative, that you will leverage.
Kedro is QuantumBlack and McKinsey & Company’s first open-source product. This role is part of QuantumBlack Labs, the innovation and product engineering group of QuantumBlack building softwares that facilitate, accelerate and enable the development and deployment of AI/Machine Learning solutions at scale in production.
QuantumBlack Labs has been successful building products that our users love. Our user base is constituted of data scientists, data engineers and machine learning engineers. Our mission is to ensure the continued success of these products by building trust and recognition with a wide range of users, both internal, client-level and external.