- You are responsible for UX research activities in the Wikidata team, aligning your research plans with the product strategy, all in close cross functional collaboration.
- You will lay the foundation for future feature developments by facilitating and driving product discoveries.
- You will plan and execute primary user research to understand user behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations of the different user groups in our community through methods like interviews, usability testing, ethnography, surveys, desk research, and fieldwork.
- You will analyze research results and develop actionable insights, bring your research results to life through stories, customer journey maps, scenarios, flows, service models, and clear presentations.
- You will partly work with external research agencies.
- You will closely collaborate with the product managers and community communication managers i.e. for research planning or recruitment and with other UX design team members for handover to design and prototype validation.
You can find the full description and the link to apply in our job portal: https://short.sg/j/19290694
We are looking for an experienced Researcher (m/f/d) (full-time or part time) to join our Software & Development Department. In this role you will focus on doing research activities for a worldwide community of users for one of Wikimedia Deutschland’s main products: Wikidata.
The position is based in Germany, and we offer (hybrid) workplace options in our office in the heart of Berlin or on agreement remote setups.