Organizations, communities, and individual creatives often develop their own “processes” in order to make their creative magic happen. However, there are many helpful models, techniques, and tools to jumpstart and enhance ones creativity.
SMART criteria - is an acronym for criteria to achieve goals on a project.
- Specific - target a specific area for improvement
- Measurable - quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress
- Agreed upon - specify who will do it
- Realistic - state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources
- Time-related - specify when the result(s) can be achieved
Action research - a method of research aimed at solving problems.
Oblique Stategies - simple phrases to help break creative blocks- made by musician Brian Eno and artist Peter Schmidt